Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Crazy Night Speed Scrap

I did another Speed Scrap tonight. It wasn't as smooth as last week because:

1. HD didn't go to bed very well because of diaper rash, so she ended up watching Nemo in the office while Matt did his thing and I scrapped.
2. The scrapper giving instructions had a power outage and so we waited for 1/2 hour until fearless Brittney stepped in with the rest of the instructions.

But it was fun and I did get a page done and I managed to organize some paperwork during the downtime.

So, long story short (too late) here is my page...

Credits can be found here. And in case you're interested, you can find my SM gallery here.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I saw you over on Scrap Matters also, but hadn't gotten around to saying hi yet. Too lazy. ;p So thanks for making me stop procrastinating. :) And you won in the template challenge. Yay!! I'm glad you had fun doing the speed scrap tonight. I was planning on doing it and then dh decided we should go do a cook out up the canyon. So I'll have to be on the lookout for the next one. See you around!!