Thursday, July 3, 2008

Another couple of page...

I have been scrapping so much this week. Mainly after HD is in bed and a little during nap time. It's nice to have a little more time to do this after almost no time for the last two months.

I did this page as part of a challenge at SM. The challenge was to journal from someone else's perspective. I thought this pictures were perfect for the Carl's Jr. slogan. It works, doesn't it?
Credits here.

This page I finished this morning as soon as I woke up. I was struggling with the title last night so I saved it and put it aside. Then, in the middle of the night, I had the idea to do the title as a sign. I'm really pleased with how it turned out.
Credits here.

1 comment:

onehm said...

LOVE what you did with Britt's template! Isn't SM fabulous?? It's nice to be a winner, isn't it?!!