Friday, July 25, 2008

And my latest pages...

The top two were for a challenge at, where else, ScrapMatters. The Saturday Special Challenge was to re-scrap a previous page. I've never loved my original Blessing Day page so I jumped at the chance to redo it.

The second and third were just a LO I created today after receiving Britt's show-off gift - four templates. Yahoo!

And lastly, the Kuhtai pages - the first one was for the Tuesday Template challenge. For that, in addition to using the template, we had to use a movie quote. I figured Warren Miller films are perfect for a ski page. The second one I did so I could have a two-pager.

{And all the credits can be found in my SM gallery.}

So that's what I've been doing the past few days (. And this is all the scrapping I'll do until I'm back from camp next week. A whole week without any scrapping! Wow...I'm sure I'll go through withdrawals after becoming re-addicted again. But I will survive.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Cute pages. I love the ski ones. I just had to comment so you know I'm looking!