Monday, April 28, 2008

New trick.

Yesterday, HD looked so cute before church so I had to grab a few pictures. Although I couldn't really get her to look at me, I got some fun pictures of her little face. She looks so serious in this picture. This definitely comes from Matt's side of the family - from Nonno all the way down to her youngest cousin...they all pull serious faces now and then. This was the first page I did with this picture...pretty simple and "nice".
Overlay by Berna Datema.

And then I came across this tutorial and changed it into this....
Amazing right? I love what this technique did for this page. It turned it into something really special. This is something I have seen on others' pages and I am glad I learned how to do it.

So, of course I had to go on and do a few more. I really like how Hailey's arm blends into the flowers on the background page of this one. I am so tired right now that word art is going to have to cut. But, here's a challenge to all of my readers....I want a really great title for this picture. Notice the adorable little smurk on Hailey's face. Classic. Any ideas?

Background Paper 1 by Misty Cato.
Backgroun Paper 2 (with flowers) by UrbanScrapz.
Word art by Bethany.

3 comments:

Misty Cato said...

Wonderful pages! She sure is a beauty. Thanks so much for directing me to your layouts.

onehm said...

LOVE THESE! They are all fab. *And her hair is sooooo cute.

Elise said...

How about 'adorable'?