Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Louvre

It's been awhile since I've done a Europe page. And since I'm kind of missing Europe today, I felt it was appropriate. I really love the papers I found. I think they fit perfectly.

This first page was a little tough to do because of the colors so I ultimately decided on sepia and then ran a "Barely Vintage" action. It definitely looks better. And the quote...well I have Google to thank for that.
Template by scrapandrea.
Papers by Viviane.
Elements by coralie (ribbon recolored).

The second page I decided to keep really simple - focus on the architecture instead of the scrapping. I'm not sure I could even begin to capture the beautify, complexity and breathtaking nature of the Louvre. This was my attempt.
Horizontal frames by Viviane.
Frame cluster by Lindsay J. Designs.
Papers by Viviane.

1 comment:

onehm said...

Beautiful LO's! Way to go on scrapping these already! I'm impressed!