Friday, May 16, 2008

Scraplifting.

Scraplift Definition: Seeing a digital or paper scrapbook layout and copying some or all of the LO for your own use.

Sometimes when I just can't come up with an original idea, I like to browse through online digital scrapbook galleries for inspiration...or a page I can straight up copy. Both of these pages were scraplifted. I have provided links to the pages, but I'm not sure you can view them unless you're logged in. Anyway, thanks to the ladies who did these layouts and provided creative juices for mine.
This scraplift came from here.
Kit by Tinks Trinkets.
And the frame was just floating in my scrapbook folder without a TOU. Love it though!
Action on photo (Strawberry Glaze) from here.

And this one came from here. This is a really loosely scraplifted LO.
I've had the negative frame for awhile - can't remember who to credit.
Paper by Valgouveia Designs.
Stitches font called STITCH-*&$%!. Hate the name - love the font.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

So cute, I like the Stitches layout, and I really like the action you used on the excited picture.

paulak said...

I love the excited layout. I am going to have the scraplift that one, only on paper. I was just browsing your scrapbook and realizing how lazy I have gotten with my scrapbooking. I really need to finish Kya's first year before baby #2 comes. I have decided that each of my kids will get one really nice scrapbook for their first year and then I will do family albums. But its hard, because Kya has such cute personality now that I would love to scrap it all. You do a great job.