Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Italy: San Marino/Rimini

One day towards the end of our time in Italy, we took a day trip down to Rimini and San Marino. I took so many pictures that day that's it was almost frustrating trying to decide which ones to scrap.

Rimini - We weren't in Rimini for too long because, as you can see, we were cold. But it was still fun to be on the beach - HD's first time. This kit couldn't have fit more perfectly. I wanted blues/creams and I happened upon this FREE kit while browsing Ikea Goddess' site.

Kit collaboration from Digiscrapbook
Template by mandagirl (altered)
Alphabet by Pam Lefors Designs


San Marino - We spent the majority of our day in San Marino and got lots of pictures. When I initially put the second page together, there was something missing. It just wasn't quite right. So I ran a vintage action on all of the photos and loved it! The old-fashioned look seemed so perfect for this amazing, old city on a hill. I used the Jane Austen font for the same reason.



Kit by coralie.
Template (second page) by mandagirl.

No comments: