Sunday, March 1, 2009

52 Blessings: Week 22 and 23

I think I actually missed a week in there, but we're going to call it good...I might be a week behind, but in the end, when there are 52 pages, I don't think I'll mind.

The past few weeks there have been so many blessings come to mind. I might use those in the future. But these two definitely stood out in my mind the most...

Blessing 22: Tender Mercies - Although tender mercies come in so many shapes and forms every day of my life, this page is about a blog post I did on my other blog. The reminder of my calling as mother and it's importance, and my sweet daughter who "loves me anyway", has come at a much-needed time. I'm grateful for the little reminders every day.
Blessing 23: Five Years - Matt and I celebrated our fifth anniversary yesterday. It's been an amazing five years. I really don't think I could ask for more. And I am so glad I'm "stuck" with this guy forever. Looking forward to the next five...and the next five...and the next five...and, well, you get the idea.

No comments: