Monday, February 9, 2009

52 Blessings: Week 21

This week's blessing is my new nephew, who I like to call Z-man. He joined our family two weeks ago. This is my sister's second baby, second adoption. She and her husband headed to Colorado at the end of January to await his arrival and left 1 1/2 weeks later to head home. We were so lucky that our house was on their way home and we got to spend the evening and night with them. What a sweet, and tiny, little guy. So glad he's part of our family!

Also, I did a couple of pages for challenges at ScrapMatters last week. It's been so nice to get back into scrapping. I love it!

This was a Tuesday Template challenge. HD just looked too cute last week to not take pictures. What a doll face!
{credits}

This was for a Scraplift challenge. We had to scraplift Brittney of Britt-ish Designs. Not hard to do at all. I LOVE her style and I already scraplift her on a regular basis. I really love, love, love this page!

No comments: