Sunday, December 21, 2008

52 Blessings: Week 14

My blessing this week is my family. With my brother's return from his LDS mission to Paris, France we were ALL together. All 27 of us! It was awesome. We couldn't remember the last time we were all together...and sadly we don't know when it will happen again.

I absolutely love my family. Always have. Always will. Even though it was just a few hours, I loved that we were all together again. I love that we are all back in the same country. I love that EJ brings out the best in all of us. I love my parents for loving each other and teaching us to love. And for raising us to be friends. I love that my sisters have all married amazing men. I love my nieces and nephews and the wonderful cousins they are to my little HD. I really am blessed to be part of such an amazing family!

No comments: