Sunday, August 31, 2008

Disneyland Pages

I have SO many Disneyland pictures to scrap that it's a little intimidating/overwhelming to sit down and scrap them all. So instead I just do one or two at a time. Brittney, of Britt-ish Designs, does quite a few Disney-themed kits and I love them all!

This I did for a Tuesday Template Challenge at ScrapMatters last week. Credits.

And this one was for this week's Saturday Special at SM. I am really pleased how this turned out. I especially like the black and white photo with the recolored castle. Credits.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Ok, this makes me want to scrapbook the trip now! I need a scrapbooking weekend. Hey why don't you come up, bring the laptop and we can scrapbook together.

Alicia said...

Sorry, I meant to also add, I love the castle picture, nice PS work!