Friday, June 6, 2008

Speed Scrap

I did my first speed scrap on Tuesday. I heard about it here and decided to go ahead. The speed scrap was hosted by ScrapMatters and it was so fun! Matt was in the office with me, entertaining HD so we could all be "together" while I had my head in Photoshop (thanks Matt!) I love these pictures so it was fun to get them on a page.
Credits here.

Today I went back and finished the opposite page using the same kit.
Credits same as above.
Butterfly and stitching by Shabby Princess.
Template (altered) by Mrs. Wresh.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Hey! Cute stuff! I'm a paper scrapbooker (when I'm not editing pictures!) but I love the look of digital. I really am looking for a girl model a bit younger, but I'll keep you in mind if no one else is interested. Thanks!